The controller layout in Madden 20, especially on defense, is different than it has been for the last ten years of Madden. Any good defensive requires you to make at least a few adjustments from the default play in the game. Or blitz a linebacker to create pressure.
In this post, we are going over the significant changes to the controller and how to change your defenders' assignment in Madden 20.
I am a game enthusiast. Next, let me share some latest news related to Madden 20 with players. For more news, leaks, and updates on Madden NFL 20. Stay tuned to U4gm.com, the dependable place to buy cheapest madden 20 coins.
Honestly, it is only a minor re-work, it will take a little while to get used to, and it will likely frustrate people for the first few weeks, but hopefully, at that point, people are used to it, and no one will even remember.
Step 1: Select the player whose assignment you want to change
After you select a play and the offense breaks the huddle, press B on XBOX One or Circle on PS4 to scroll over to the game who you want to change.
Step 2: Hit A On XBOX One or X on PlayStation 4
This will confirm that you want to change the defender’s assignment and bring up a defensive adjustments screen.
Step 3: Choose the new assignment you want your defender to play
You will have a lot of different options. You can tell a player to blitz, QB Spy, play various zones, or play man to man defense. Just select the option you want that is listed on the screen.
Step 4: Repeat Steps 1-3
You can change as many players’ assignments as you can before the offense snaps the ball. You aren’t limited to just one adjustment.
- LB/L1 no longer controls your defensive line. It is now left on the D-pad to bring up defensive line adjustments.
- RB/R1 no longer controls your linebackers. It is now right on the D-pad to bring up linebacker adjustments like shifting or pinching.
- LB/L1 this year brings up what LT/L2 used to bring up. Where you can run commit, QB contains, etc.
- RT/R2 no longer always brings up play art. It can sometimes, but it is now LT/L2 + up on the right stick.
- Run fits are nowhere to be found at this point.
What are your thoughts on the change? Click here to share your opinion.